You may have concerns about whether an iPhone 11 Pro unlocked model is susceptible to problems. Because, if even a single problem crops up in a device you sell, you risk missing out on opportunities to boost your revenues. Even worse, you risk a poor customer experience, along with associated brand reputation damage.
When it comes to the quality of the iPhone 11 Pro unlocked models, we’re unbeatable. We perform in-depth evaluations across our wholesale iPhone 11 Pro unlocked inventory. These evaluations allow us to identify common iPhone problems and address them before you buy them.
Once we assess an unlocked iPhone 11 Pro, we assign a grade to it. We use Primary and Secondary grades to score our unlocked iPhone 11 Pro models.
An unlocked iPhone 11 Pro is assigned a Primary grade if it passes all key functional tests. The device’s grade can be any of the following:
- A1: Flawless or like new
- A2: Has minor blemishes that can only be seen when looking at the device up close
- B1: Has faint, small scratches, dents, dings, or other damage that is tough to see at first glance
- C1: Has scratches on screen and/or dents, dings, or other signs of wear and tear
- C2: Has deep scratches and/or scuffs, dents, or other defects
- KFCG: Has a crack in the glass and/or LCD blemish
- KFLB: Has a white or yellow spot on the LCD and/or other LCD blemishes
An unlocked iPhone 11 Pro receives a Secondary grade if one or more non-key functions does not work. In this instance, we will assign one of the following Secondary grades:
- PGL: Has a working LCD
- PCG: Has a crack in the glass
- PLB: Has an LCD blemish
- PTID: Has a defective touch ID sensor and/or LCD blemish
We strive to supply the best wholesale iPhone 11 devices. Check out our wholesale iPhone 11 Pro unlocked devices, so you can pick up top-notch devices in the colors your customers want.