Expect nothing but the best wholesale iPhone 12 Pro Max unlocked models, thanks to our grading scale. We evaluate each unlocked iPhone 12 Pro Max device to ensure it meets our stringent quality requirements.
As part of our grading process, we test the functions of our iPhone 12 Pro Max unlocked devices. If any key or non-key functions of these devices do not perform as expected, we grade the device accordingly.
We assign a Primary grade to wholesale iPhone 12 Pro Max unlocked models that pass all key functional tests. Here are our Primary Grades for unlocked iPhone 12 Pro Max devices:
- A1: Device appears flawless and shows no signs of use.
- A2: Device has blemishes that are noticeable upon close inspection; these blemishes often appear near the ports, corners, or Apple logo.
- B1: Device has small scratches or scuffs on the screen and/or housing.
- C1: Device has multiple scratches or scuffs on the screen and/or housing.
- C2: Device appears to have been heavily used and has scuffs, scratches, dents, and other signs of wear and tear.
- KFCG: Device has a working LCD, but there is a crack in the glass.
- KFLB: Device has a yellow or white spot, discoloration, or another LCD blemish.
We assign a Secondary grade to an iPhone 12 Pro Max unlocked model if one or more non-key functions does not work. There are four Secondary grades:
- PGL: Device has a good LCD, but one or more of its non-key functions is defective.
- PCG: Device powers on but has a crack in the glass.
- PLB: Device powers on but has an LCD blemish.
- PTID: Device powers on but has a defective touch sensor, LCD blemish, and/or one or more non-key functions do not work.
Explore our wholesale iPhone 12 Pro Max unlocked inventory and the grades associated with our devices. From here, you can find quality models to add to your inventory. And, you can see why we offer the best iPhone 12 Pro Max unlocked prices.