The Company strives to offer fast, flexible shipping to customers. We understand that you are constantly balancing the need for fast shipping with the desire to reduce your costs, so we offer a range of options that can accommodate any situation.
This Shipping Policy applies to the purchase and sale of products through www.wesellcellular.com (the “Site”). This policy is subject to change by We Sell Cellular, LLC, a Delaware limited liability company (referred to as the “Company”, “us”, “we”, or “our” as the context may require), without prior written notice at any time, at our sole discretion. Any changes to this policy will be in effect as of the “Last Updated Date” referenced on the Site. You should review this policy before purchasing any products that are available through this Site. Your continued use of this Site after the “Last Updated Date” will constitute your acceptance of and agreement to such changes.
We also have different options for domestic versus international shipping. Please read the following shipping policies carefully.
- WeSellCellular inventory is shipped from WeSellCellular’s location in Edgewood, New York.
- You are responsible for inputting the correct shipping address and freight option for all purchases from the Site. We will not be liable for any delays or loss of shipments sent to addresses that you have input incorrectly.
- We currently offer standard, expedited, and express shipping. We will select the shipping carrier for each option at our sole discretion. This selection may vary for each shipping option.
- You may be quoted shipping rates either through the Site or directly from the Account Manager. In either case, we may change these rates at any time at our sole discretion.
- WeSellCellular customers have the option of using their own shipping account. You may request that the shipment be insured whether you use WeSellCellular’s shipping account or your own account.
- All shipments are FOB Origin. You take ownership of the product, and therefore risk of loss passes to you, once the carrier picks up the package.
- Customers that (1) purchase twenty (20) or more devices from a single warehouse and (2) such devices are shipped within the United States are eligible for free standard shipping. By way of example, a customer purchase order that includes ten (10) devices from our Edgewood, New York warehouse and ten (10) devices from the incoming product warehouse (i.e. for presold products) is not eligible for free shipping.
- Customers eligible for free standard shipping have the additional option of upgrading to expedited shipping but are required to pay the difference in cost between standard and expedited shipping rates.
- You may request that the shipment be insured whether you use the Company’s shipping account or your own shipping account.
- International shipments are NOT insured unless you manually select the option to insure the shipment upon checkout at which time an additional fee for insurance will be added to the invoice.
- You are responsible for all customs, fees, taxes, and duties, and any other charges associated with the international shipment.
Whether or not you opt for insurance for any shipment of products purchased from us, we will not be liable for any lost, stolen, or damaged packages once placed with the shipping carrier. If any packages are lost, stolen, or damaged after we have placed them with the shipping carrier, and you have purchased insurance on such packages, it is your sole responsibility to contact us immediately to file a claim for damages, to ensure that all information you provide is accurate and complete, and to promptly respond to any requests for additional information regarding your claim. The Company will not be responsible or liable for any inaccuracy of any information provided to the insurance carrier, failure to meet deadlines for insurance claims filed on your behalf, or any denials of claims by the insurance carrier. If you opt not to select insurance, you will be solely responsible and liable for any lost, stolen, or damaged products.
Policy ID: WSC-F65
Issue Date: 08/20/2019
Rev Date: 06/06/23