The Company strives to offer fast, flexible shipping to customers. We understand that you are constantly balancing the need for fast shipping with the desire to reduce your costs, so we offer a range of options that can accommodate any situation.
This Shipping Policy applies to the purchase and sale of products through www.wesellcellular.com (the “Site”). This policy is subject to change by PhoneX, Inc. (referred to as the “Company”, “us”, “we”, or “our” as the context may require) without prior written notice at any time, in our sole discretion. Any changes to this policy will be in effect as of the “Last Updated Date” referenced on the Site. You should review this policy before purchasing any products that are available through this Site. Your continued use of this Site after the “Last Updated Date” will constitute your acceptance of and agreement to such changes.
Due to the fact that inventory shipped from our WeSellCellular Direct and PhoneX Virtual Warehouses are shipped from separate facilities, our policies vary between these respective inventory sources. Differences in terms of shipping between WeSellCellular Direct and PhoneX are set forth below. We also have different options for domestic versus international shipping. Please read the following shipping policies carefully.
- WeSellCellular Direct inventory is shipped from WeSellCellular’s location in Edgewood, New York.
- PhoneX Virtual Warehouse Inventory is shipped by Brightstar® from their facility in Libertyville, Illinois, unless otherwise specified by us.
- You are responsible for inputting the correct shipping address and freight option for all purchases from the Site. We will not be liable for any delays or loss of shipments sent to addresses that you have input incorrectly.
- We currently offer standard, expedited, and express shipping for purchases from both WeSellCellular Direct and PhoneX Virtual Warehouse. We will select the shipping carrier for each option in our sole discretion. This selection may vary for each shipping option.
- You may be quoted shipping rates either through the Site or directly from the Account Manager. In either case, we may change these rates at any time in our sole discretion.
- For WeSellCellular Direct orders, customers have the option of using their own shipping account. In these cases, you may request that the shipment be insured.
- Orders from WeSellCellular Direct and PhoneX Virtual Warehouse are checked out and shipped separately. Therefore, if you place one order from WeSellCellular Direct and
one from PhoneX Virtual Warehouse, you will be invoiced for two (2) separate shipping charges
- All shipments are FOB Origin. You take ownership of the product, and therefore risk of loss passes to you, once the carrier picks up the package.
- Customers that buy twenty (20) or more phones from a single warehouse (i.e., either WeSellCellular Direct OR PhoneX Virtual Warehouse) that are shipping within the United States are offered free standard shipping. By way of example, a customer that purchases ten (10) devices from WeSellCellular Direct and ten (10) devices from PhoneX Virtual Warehouse is not eligible for free shipping.
- Customers eligible for free standard shipping that are purchasing from the WeSellCellular Direct warehouse have the additional option of upgrading to expedited shipping, but are required to pay the difference in cost between standard and expedited shipping rates.
- Domestic shipments from the WeSellCellular Direct warehouse will not be insured.
- Domestic shipments from the PhoneX Virtual Warehouse will NOT be insured unless you select the insurance option upon checkout. An additional fee for insurance will be added to the invoice upon checkout.
- International shipments from either WeSellCellular Direct or PhoneX Virtual Warehouse are NOT insured unless you select this option upon checkout. An additional fee for insurance will be added to the invoice upon checkout.
- You are responsible for all customs fees, taxes, and duties, and any other fees associated with the shipment.
- Whether or not you opt for insurance for any shipment of products purchased from us, we will not be liable for any lost, stolen, or damaged packages once placed with the carrier. If any packages are lost, stolen, or damaged after we have placed them with the carrier, and you have purchased insurance on such packages, it is your sole responsibility to contact us immediately to file a claim for damages, to ensure that all information you provide is accurate and complete, and to promptly respond to any requests for additional information regarding your claim. The Company will not be responsible for any inaccuracy in information provided to the insurance carrier, failure to meet deadlines for insurance claims filed on your behalf, or any denials of claims by the insurance carrier. If you opt not to select insurance, you as the customer will be solely liable for any lost, stolen, or damaged products.
Policy ID: WSC-F65
Issue Date: 08/20/2019
Rev Date: NEW