QUALITY, ENVIRONMENTAL, HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY
We Sell Cellular LLC, a Delaware limited liability company (referred to as the “Company,” “us,” “we,” or “our” as the context may require), is committed to following the SERI R2v3 Standard (“R2v3 Standard”) and Recycling Industry Operating Standard (“RIOS”) requirements and to maintain conformance to the requirements of this Quality, Environmental, Health & Safety Policy (“QEH&S Policy”). We are equally committed to preventing pollution and workplace injuries and illness, and to maintaining compliance with applicable environmental, and occupational safety and health laws, ordinances, rules and regulations. The goal of our operations is to have a net positive impact on the environment through responsible recycling requirements that includes the conservation of metals, plastic, and other non-renewable resources while accomplishing our business objectives and meeting the expectations of employees, customers, suppliers, and regulators.
We continually strive to improve our systems while we work to minimize adverse impacts on the environment by managing and tracking through the recycling chain used and end-of-life electronic equipment, components, and materials, including focus materials (FMs) (as defined in the R2v3 Standard), including on-site and off-site activities and in the selection of downstream vendors by utilizing the environmental management hierarchy strategy of “prevention, re-use, recycling, recovery and disposal.”
To achieve the goals and purposes of this QEH&S Policy and other related objectives, we are committed to:
- Regularly reviewing the QEH&S Policy to ensure that it meets and exceeds our goal of achieving a net positive environmental impact, and reducing and minimizing the health and safety risks of our activities, products and services;
- Fulfilling and complying with all relevant quality, environmental, health and safety (“QEH&S”) legal and stakeholder requirements, governmental obligations, industry guidelines and any other QEH&S commitments made by us;
- Striving for continual improvement to enhance QEH&S performance;
- Providing the framework for establishing and reviewing QEH&S goals that are compatible with the strategic direction and business operations of the Company;
- Demonstrating our senior management’s commitment to satisfying our customers’ and other stakeholders’ expectations for us to reduce our footprint on the environment;
- Ensuring that our QEH&S policies and procedures are communicated, understood, and implemented by all persons working for, or on behalf of, the Company;
- Making the QEH&S Policy available to stakeholders, external service providers, contractors, and other interested parties; and
- Amending and/or otherwise updating the QEH&S Policy as necessary and when appropriate.
We recognize that the responsibilities for the protection of the QEH&S standards we set are shared between our employees and senior management. We will continually strive to improve our QEH&S performance through the implementation of additional responsible policies and procedures when appropriate for our business practices by selling goods and taking into consideration operational, legal and compliance requirements and obligations.