ENVIRONMENTAL, HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY
We Sell Cellular, LLC is committed to following the R2: 2013, ISO 45001:2018 and ISO 14001: 2015 requirements and to maintain conformance to the requirements of our EH&S management system and scope. We are equally committed to meet or exceed our customer requirements, to continually improve our processes and to maintain compliance with relevant environmental, Occupational Health and Safety and data security legislation and regulations. The goal of We Sell Cellular, LLC’s operation is to have a positive impact on the environment through responsible recycling requirements that includes the conservation of metals, plastic and other non-renewable resources. Consistent with these core operations, it is We Sell Cellular, LLC’s overall goal to accomplish its business objectives while meeting and exceeding the environmental and health & safety expectations of our management, employees, customers, suppliers and regulators.
We will continually improve our systems while striving to minimize adverse impacts on the environment by managing and tracking through the recycling chain used and end-of-life electronic equipment, components and materials, including focus materials as identified in the R2: 2013 Standard –with respect to both on-site activities and the selection of downstream vendors – using a “reuse, recover, dispose” hierarchy of responsible management strategies.
To achieve the above stated objectives, We Sell Cellular, LLC is committed to:
- Ensuring that these policies are appropriate to our operations, and its potential environmental impacts and health and safety risks of We Sell Cellular, LLC’s activities, products and services;
- Commitment to fulfill and comply with all relevant EH&S legal requirements, compliance obligations, customer and product requirements, industry guidelines and any other EH&S commitments made by We Sell Cellular, LLC;
- Striving for continual improvement to enhance EH&S performance;
- Provide safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of work-related injury and ill health;
- Eliminate hazards and reduce risks
- Providing the framework for setting & reviewing EH&S goals, which are established and are compatible with the strategic direction and the context of We Sell Cellular, LLC;
- Protecting the environment and preventing pollution;
- Consultation and participation of workers, and workers’ representatives
- Ensuring that this system and policies are communicated and understood by all persons working for or on behalf of We Sell Cellular, LLC;
- Making the EH&SMS policy available to the public and interested parties and;
- Ensuring that this EH&S policy is reviewed and amended, as necessary and appropriate.
We recognize that the responsibilities for protection of the environment and worker health & safety are shared, requiring cooperation between our employees and top management. We Sell Cellular, LLC will continually improve its environmental and health & safety performance through responsible recycling requirements. This will include setting goals, taking into consideration our business, financial, operational and legal and compliance requirements and obligations, as well as the views of interested parties.