30 Day Return Policy
The Company is pleased to offer our valued customers the following 30 Day Return Policy on products purchased through the Site. This policy applies to purchases from the Company.
Terms and Conditions for Returns
- Request to return an order (for either full or partial orders) must be submitted within thirty (30) days of the invoice date by submitting a completed Return Merchandise Authorization (“RMA”) Request Form (WSC-FE5) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Return requests submitted past thirty (30) days may be accepted in our sole discretion and will require written approval from management.
- No item will be accepted without prior written authorization. Returned items will go through a verification process to ensure that the item returned is what was authorized. Unauthorized items will be returned to the customer and no return will be issued.
- All authorized return items must have any locks (iCloud, Google, Find My iPhone, etc.) cleared before they are returned.
- Authorized returns will be issued an RMA number by us. All RMA numbers issued are valid for fourteen (14) days.
- The customer is responsible for all return shipping costs.
- Any item that is returned in a condition different than what was shipped out may be rejected for return by us in our sole discretion.
- Depending on whether you are a New Customer or an Existing Customer (as defined below), our policy on which devices are eligible for return differs. Please see the policies for New Customers and Existing Customers below for further details.
- Once the return merchandise is received and verified, a credit will be issued for the returned devices within five (5) business days.
Please note that no customer should ever receive a device with the following defects (“Critical Defects”):
- No power/power cycle
- Apple activation problem
- Account lock
- iTunes image
- Passcode lock
If you receive an item with a Critical Defect, you should request an RMA immediately.
New Customers are first-time purchasers from the Site. We understand the importance of your first sample order with a new vendor, and we want to make sure you have a great experience. That’s why, as long as you abide by the limitations detailed above, we will take back any device for any reason on your first return of up to 50 devices.
If you need to return more than 50 devices, or if you are not a New Customer, the below policy for Existing Customers shall apply.
Existing Customers have made more than one purchase from the Site.
We stand by the testing and grading descriptions that are represented on the Website, and therefore strive to offer a highly flexible return policy. However, different grades undergo different functional tests and have different cosmetic standards. Therefore, our Secondary Grades, which may have non-key functions that do not work, have a different return policy than our Primary Grades. The grading scale for products sold on the Site is subjective and grading designations are made in the sole discretion of the Company. To learn more about our grades and view detailed videos, go to https://www.wesellcellular.com/grading.
Partial Credits Instead of Returns
We understand that in some cases, our customers would prefer to get a partial credit on a defective device rather than incur the shipping cost of returns. If this is your preference, please contact your Account Manager directly. These requests will be handled on a case-by-case basis in the sole discretion of the Company.
*Please note that this does not apply to devices with Critical Defects (see above for a list of Critical Defects). No customer should ever receive a device with a Critical Defect. If an item is received with a Critical Defect, an RMA should be requested immediately.
The Company values our customers, and we are committed to helping customers with issues that might occur outside the parameters of our standard policy. These issues will also be handled on a case by case basis, in our sole discretion.