This Return Policy applies to the purchase and sale of products through www.wesellcellular.com (the “Site”). This policy is subject to change by PhoneX, Inc. (referred to as the “Company”, “us”, “we”, or “our” as the context may require) without prior written notice at any time, in our sole discretion. Any changes to this policy will be in effect as of the “Last Updated Date” referenced on the Site. You should review this policy before purchasing any products that are available through this Site. Your continued use of this Site after the “Last Updated Date” will constitute your acceptance of and agreement to such changes.
30 Day Return Policy
The Company is pleased to offer our valued customers the following 30 Day Return Policy. This policy applies to purchases from both We Sell Cellular Direct and PhoneX Virtual Warehouse. This policy does not apply to any devices purchased via auction. Any return policies applicable to specific items listed for auction will be provided along with the other terms and conditions of auction on the applicable auction page.
Terms and Conditions for Returns
- Returns must be submitted within thirty (30) days of the invoice date. Returns submitted past thirty (30) days may be accepted in our sole discretion and will require approval from management.
- No item will be accepted without prior authorization. Returned items will go through a verification process to ensure that the item returned is what was authorized. Unauthorized items will be returned to the customer and no return will be issued.
- All authorized return items must have any locks (iCloud, Google, Find My iPhone, etc.) cleared before they are returned.
- Authorized returns will be issued an RMA number by us. All RMA numbers issued are valid for fourteen (14) days.
- The customer is responsible for all return shipping costs.
- Any item that is returned in a condition different than what was shipped out may be rejected for return.
- Depending on whether you are a New Customer or an Existing Customer (as defined below), our policy on which devices are eligible for return differs. Please see the policies for New Customers and Existing Customers below for further details.
- Once the return merchandise is received and verified, a credit will be issued for the returned devices within five (5) business days.
Please note that no customer should ever receive a device with the following defects (“Critical Defects“):
- No power/power cycle
- Apple activation problem
- Account lock
- iTunes image
- Passcode lock
If you receive an item with a Critical Defect, you should request a return authorization immediately.